Private Applicator Training
Thursday, January 30, 2020
Registration: begins at 8am, Training will begin at 8:30 am; Training will end at 12 noon.
Location: Freestone County Extension Office, 440 E Main St, Fairfield TX
Cost: $50 per person, training materials will be provided.
Call the Freestone County Extension Office 903-389-3436 to see if there are spots available. Space is limited.
- A private pesticide applicator is someone who uses or supervises the use of restricted-use or state-limited-use pesticides or regulated herbicides to produce an agricultural commodity on:
- Personally owned property;
- Rented property;
- Property owned by his or her employer;
- Property under his or her general control; or
- The property of another person if applied without compensation, other than the trading of personal services between producers of agricultural commodities.
- An agricultural commodity is a plant or animal grown for sale, lease, barter, feed or human consumption and animals raised for farm or ranch work. No license is required to apply general-use pesticides to produce agricultural commodities.
- No testing will be conducted at this educational event.
Water Education in Texas
Grazing Animal Nutrition Lab
Soil, Water and Forage Testing Lab
Texas Plant Disease Diagnostic Lab
Insects and Pest Management
Lawn and Garden
- Here is the link to allow you to access documents and program information for both the Agricultural Loan Guarantee and Young Farmer Grant programs.