Texas CattleWomen is hosting a Women in Ranching Program
May 26 & 27
Pre-Register by May 1st
Friday June 1, 2018
Gus Engeling Wildlife Management Area, 16419 N US-287, Tennessee Colony TX 75861
Pre-Register for this Workshop by May 25th
Cost to attend is $30, lunch will be provided.
The Agenda for the day: Wildlife Workshop June 1 2018
Horticultural Crops Webinars
Don’t miss these special educational webinars focusing on Small Acreage Horticultural Crops.
NOTE: The password for all webinar meetings is “online” (without quotes)
All webinars are held between noon and 1 pm. To participate in a webinar, click on the appropriate link on the date of the webinar at 11:30 am to test the connection and make sure audio and video are working properly. Webinars will start promptly at noon.
All webinars will be presented by Dr. Joe Masabni
- May 11 – Hay Bale Gardening
- June 8 – Tomato Variety Trial
- July 13 – Soil Depth in a Raised Bed
- August 10 – Rotation
- September 7 – Neem Oil Project
- October 12 – Bio Intensive Planting
- November 9 – Evaluating Various Soil Types
- December 7 – Collapsible Beds
Water Education in Texas
Grazing Animal Nutrition Lab
Soil, Water and Forage Testing Lab
Texas Plant Disease Diagnostic Lab
Insects and Pest Management
Lawn and Garden
- Here is the link to allow you to access documents and program information for both the Agricultural Loan Guarantee and Young Farmer Grant programs.