Preparing for County Fair:
To help you decide what to show at county fair: Deciding what to show at County Fair
Livestock Project guides:
Visit https://texasyouthlivestock.com/ for more in depth Livestock Project help, instructional videos and information.
Freestone County Fair Information: 2020 FCFA June 15-20
- All rules, schedule & entry fee costs can be found at freestonecountyfairandrodeo.com
- County Fair Market Broiler orders will be due in March check back later for exact date
- Market and breeding sheep, goat and swine validation is Saturday April 4, 2020 from 7-9am at the Fairgrounds
- All entry cards are due by 5pm April 15, 2020 to the Extension Office, check back there might be an option to submit entries online!
- All Market & Breeding Rabbits Validation May 19, 2020 from 5-7pm at Teague Ag Barn or May 21, 2020 from 5-7pm at Fairfield Ag Barn. Exhibitors should attend the validation that is closest to their residence.