Preparing for County Fair:
To help you decide what to show at county fair: Deciding what to show at County Fair
Livestock Project guides:
Visit https://texasyouthlivestock.com/ for more in depth Livestock Project help, instructional videos and information.
Freestone County Fair Information:
- All rules, schedule & entry fee costs can be found at freestonecountyfairandrodeo.com
- County Fair Market Broiler orders are due to County Extension office March 22, 2019. Cost is $43.50 per 25, minimum order of 25 chicks. Chicks will be available for pick up on Friday April 26, 2019.
- Market and breeding sheep, goat and swine validation is Saturday April 6, 2019 from 7-9am at the Fairgrounds
- All entry cards are due by 5pm April 15, 2019 to the Extension Office
- All Market & Breeding Rabbits Validation May 14, 2019 from 5-7pm at Teague Ag Barn or May 16, 2019 from 5-7pm at Fairfield Ag Barn. Exhibitors should attend the validation that is closest to their residence.